You can't always prevent a breakdown -
But you can ensure you're prepared and highly visible with HazLight Micro. Provides far greater visibility than a traditional warning triangle alone.
- Reduction in accident risk
- Quick and easy to deploy
- Lightweight and space saving
- No batteries or lamps to replace - zero lifetime operating costs
- More effective than a traditional warning triangle alone
- Provides protection for vehicles and occupants at the scene of incidents
- Up to 1000m of visibility
- Reliable and robust design - withstands traffic driving over studs
- Studs automatically activate as soon as they are removed from the case
- Recharge in vehicle
- Particularly effective in poor weather conditions
- Supplements a traditional warning triangle
- 3 amber studs per kit
- Maintenance free - fully self contained
- CE marked, fully tested and proven to be intrinsically safe
When your vehicle breaks down, it can feel like you’ve hit a dead end. You reach for the warning triangle; wait for the recovery truck, distance yourself from the vehicle and hope for the best.
Were you aware though, that a conventional warning triangle will only get you seen from a mere 90 metres? And that’s when conditions are good.
Your safety is paramount so equip yourself with the essential HazLight Micro – the innovative roadside saviour from Astucia. Not only does it increase your visibility up to 1,000 metres, it also recharges in your vehicle and is efficient even in erratic conditions. That’s why motorists choose HazLight Micro as their no.1 defence against the unexpected on the road.
You never know what’s around the next corner – or over the next bridge, or in between junctions on the motorway.
One minute you’re coasting along, the top down on your cabriolet, the wind in your hair. The next you’re in the midst of a storm, stood on a grassy bank waiting for the recovery truck.
Most will reach for the warning triangle but that’ll only get you seen from a mere 90 metres. Equip yourself with the HazLight Micro though and you’ll be visible from 1,000 metres away.
How it works is simple – the HazLight studs charge up from your cigarette lighter and emit intensely bright flashing lights for up to 24 hours. The studs are robust enough to withstand the wind yet light and accessible enough for you to place them on the road with ease.
Since the studs activate instantly when removed from the case, there’s no fussing about roadside trying to figure out how to switch them on.
HazLight Micro is crucial if you’ve broken down in a heavily congested area, on a main road or anywhere else where your vehicle could be causing an obstruction.
Remember – with HazLight Micro, you’re not only safeguarding yourself, your passengers and your car, you’re preventing other motorists from potential accidents too.