IRS1 Hardwired Intelligent Road Stud
Mains powered embedded stud: 1,000m of sharp, defined delineation during the day and after dark
Astucia's Hardwired Intelligent Road Studs are customisable highly visible in-road lighting systems that reduce accidents and collisions at road intersections, crossings, cross-walks, railway crossings, tunnels and can be used to increase highway capacity via Dynamic Lane Marking.
- Proven increase in safety at pedestrian and railway crossings
- Increased road capacity and reduction in congestion when used with dynamic road marking schemes
- Highly visible and newsworthy contribution to road safety and traffic management
- Effective additional driver safety when used in conjunction with street light reduction schemes
- Up to 1000m of visibility day and night
- low profile of less than 4mm above the road surface
- Pedestrian, cycle and motorcycle friendly
- Full range of colour options for all delineation and dynamic lane marking use including amber, red, white or green
- Reliable all year round performance
- Low power consumption
- Integration with and activation by 3rd party traffic control devices
The highly durable, embedded, patented studs are each fitted with 14 ultra-bright LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) that are available in a range of colours.
When used in conjunction with road capacity and expansion schemes, dynamic lane marking with Astucia's Hardwired Intelligent Road Studs can increase highway capacity and reduce congestion.
These systems can also be integrated within existing warning systems such as traffic signals and pedestrian crossing beacons.
Tough, reliable and virtually maintenance free, this superbly engineered product will give you trouble free service year in, year out and provide a cost-effective safety solution for all road users - from motorists to cyclists
Product ToolboxProduct Spec Sheet
Latest Case Studies
Traffic Survey for Tatu City - Kenya
Clearview Traffic offers years of experience in traffic data collection and monitoring. In addition to having the key skills to carry out accurate traffic studies Clearview Traffic boasts an array of Automatic Traffic Counters (ATC) including Video, Pneumatic, Radar and Manual counters that can easily be deployed to any part of the world where required.